yeah ha~ fixed!

first of all i would like to thanks to doraemon, kenny!
yay! he is really my savior when my laptop in trouble!
haha!~ i m computer-idiot..
though i always use computer,
but for fb-ing, msn-ing (now less), assignment-ing, downloading songs, youtube-ing.... only!
tats all.. when got problem, i really can go mad!
i m not familiar with how to fixed it... but very good in creating problem! haa!~
arh.. had upgraded to window 7, wow~ reli nice!
i like the sticky notes very much! as my memory started to deteriorate..
high risk of alzeimer's.. haa!~
the performance really nice laa..
but my laptop has not enough ram to run..
arh.. planned to upgrade to 2 gb as now only 512mb..
great! still can use... hahaa..!
i needed a external hard drive to store all my photos and songs laa..
have to save money to buy that...
hehee! really happy today..
this morning went to botanical garden and youth park..
met with my previous st. john juniors...
they were having ambulance duty for the motor cycling competition..
wow.. all had growth up dy.. leng lui d huh...
hiding in the ambulance and chit-chating non-stop!
hahaa!!
arh... now started to miss them agian..
my dear little cute sister...miss you the most laa..!
have to be a good senior ya!
even it is pretty tough, but i trust u able to make it..
miss my st. john time badly..
yea.. cant denied that i m old dy laa..
wished to join back st. john..
but not encouraged..
hahaa!
i know is for my own good..
yea.. i will take all the advises..
anyway..
thanks to st.john which brought me a beautiful and irreversible memories..
even there was some difficult time..
but frankly..
i learned a lot form there..
^^
thank you to everyone
whose accompany a little pig along the journey of her life..
life is beautiful!
muacks!

Comments

Popular Posts