arh!! pek cek...

started to upload all the photo taken in senior farewell from yesterday...
duno why my jave uploader cannot be used...
k.. den i use "simple uploader" that the only thing i could found under of the column there...
upload photos 5 by 5... but yet stll damn slow..
k... uploading with patience..
whole day of yesterday i only upload for 100++..
arh..! what the hell...
i still have lots...
continue this morning...
manatau.. even worst than yesterday!
just progress for half way... then stopped... no respond...
arh... i gonna vomit blood!!
kek ki nia!!
not really familiar with the computer stuff...
sumo i know my laptop is in "low disk space" as it always pops up and show me that...
arh..
i need a external hard drive to store all my sampah...
but i forgotten to buy during pc fair...
damn.. now i felt that my laptop lots of problems...
i wanto reformat... but i dun have the space to save all the rubbishes..
how how how...
geram nia...

Comments

Popular Posts